Spirotech Vertical Conveyors offer new solutions to vertical conveying
- Compact Installations
- Minimum Wear
- Reduced Energy Consumption
- Vertical Conveying at Low Operational Speeds\
- Vibration Free
- Minimum Noise
The Verto-Lift conveyor is a low maintenance, highly efficient, space saving means of conveying almost any type of material vertically, from fine powders to broken glass. Spirotech have applications in almost every industry with references available on request.
- 10 – 15m are normal lifting heights for the Verto-Lift conveyor
- Mild Steel or S/S are used as trough material
- Pulling or pushing drive units are used depending on the application and layout requirements
The Verto-Lift conveyor consists of a vertical conveyor and a feeding conveyor, which can be designed and adapted to match almost any type of space constraints.